Nisyros is your traditional Greek island with unspoiled scenery, no massive tourism and village hospitality. The perfect place for a Yoga holiday.
One summer I went to visit the birthplace of my parents, and witness my family history. This little island in the Aegean Sea is home to only 1200 residents. An unknown island to most tourists in fact, located in between Kos and Rhodes. I was quickly transformed in a place of raw natural beauty, near empty beaches, and quaint mountain villages. The local residents embrace you with their island hospitality and generosity. The many little alley ways and little cafes welcome the visitor and gives you a sense of community. I realized this would be the best place to hold a Yoga and Meditation retreat. Through the power of Yoga and the tranquility of this island, the guest experiences a sense of peace, relaxation and spirituality. Join us on a journey of self discovery, adventure and Yoga!
Our basic Nisyros retreat only. 7 nights/8 days
July 11-18, 2020. October 03-10, 2020
* 7 nights accommodation with private bath and balcony.
* Nisyros 7 nights
* 2 Daily Yoga classes with Mediation sessions.
* Daily buffet breakfast and 6 dinners with wine.
* 3 Unique island excursions and day trips.
* Ferry crossings and baggage handling to and from Kos.
* All Yoga mats and props included.
* Taxes, service charges and tipping.
* Certified Yoga instructors.
* Meet and Greet service
* No single supplement
Not included: Airfares to and from Greece, lunches and travel insurance