Tinos is part of the Cyclade Islands, the most photographed group of Greek islands. Enchanting yet still unknown to the majority of tourists, this Cycladic island mostly attracts Greek pilgrims travelling there twice a year, to visit the church of Panagia Megalochari (the Blessed Virgin Mary). From all over the country, people come here to fulfill their vows and to seek comfort. But a pilgrimage is not the only reason for getting to know the amazing island of Tinos, with its beautiful beaches and 40 traditional villages. Tinos is a very interesting place to visit. One can enjoy its unspoiled architecture, its picturesque villages, its beautiful beaches and its traditional culture and way of living that has been going on through the years. Tinos offers 2 sides to the visitor, the touristy port full of shops, cafes and the famous Monastery. And the rustic rural landscape and green valleys of its interior, along with wind swept beaches through out.
The cradle of civilization, western democracy and the famous Parthenon. The capital of Greece is an exciting city of ancient ruins, quaint cafes and unique neighbourhoods. The modern landscape is full of world class museums, wonderful markets and great restaurants. We stay for one night to rest after your flight and an excellent stopover before we head to our Yoga Retreats. We visit the famous Acropolis and the Plaka district as well. This extension is offered before the Nisyros Plus and Tinos Retreats.
Tinos retreat plus Athens
8 nights/ 9 days
September 12-20, 2019
* 8 nights accommodation with private bath and balcony (3 star hotels)
* Tinos 7 nights and Athens 1 night.
* 2 Daily Yoga classes with Meditation sessions. (Tinos only)
* Daily buffet breakfast and dinners with wine.
* 2 Unique island excursions and day trips.
* Return transfers for airport, ferry crossings and baggage handling.
* All Yoga mats and props included.
* Taxes, service charges and tipping.
* Certified Yoga instructors.
* Meet and Greet services
* No single supplement
Not included: Airfares to and from Greece, lunches and travel insurance